Hello, and welcome. The latest news:
–I am one of the many authors appearing in Chicks Unravel Time, a collection of season-by-season essays about the television show Doctor Who. Go here for more information on the book, and visit Amazon to order.
– Frail is out in hardcover, paperback and e-book format. Visit the Books page to learn more and order.
“A great, unsettling portrait of raw hunger and hope.”
– Jeff Long, author of Deeper and The Descent
“A gritty and personal post-zombie novel with a clear-voiced, strong female narrator and a fresh new perspective on a saturated genre.”
– Dust is out in hardback, paperback and e-book format. Visit the Books page to learn more and order.
“A massively entertaining and seriously revisionist zombie novel…smart, scary and viscerally real.”
–Booklist (starred review)
– Dust is out in paperback in the UK. Visit the Books page to learn more and order.
“As with all good YA fiction, Dust can be read on many levels without taking away from the energy of the narrative.”
– Amanda Foreman, The Telegraph
–UK and Commonwealth rights to Frail have been sold. For publication dates and other details, watch this space.